Manufacturer's Limited Lifetime Warranty
The Manufacturer warrants to the original consumer purchaser that the Breckwell pellet stove in its original installation is free from defects in material and workmanship from the original date of purchase as follows:
- A) Steel Fabricated Components (Excluding Burn Pot Insert) - Five Years
- B) Glass and Burn Pot Insert (For Thermal Damage Only) - One Year
- C) Electrical Components (Control Panel, Auger Motor, Combustion/Convection Blowers, Igniter, Thermodisc, Air Switch) - One Year
After expiration of the original warranty period, any components may be purchased at 10% discount off manufacturers suggested list price plus shipping and handling charges, as long as the original consumer purchaser owns the product.
Specifically not covered under the terms of this limited lifetime warranty or any other warranty, are problems related to smoke or creosote. Smoking is attributable to inadequate draft due to poor design of the flue system or incorrect installation of the flue system or improper installation of the heater itself. Also not covered are:
- 1) Removal and re-installation costs.
- 2) Service calls for diagnosis or warranty replacement.
- 3) Gaskets.
- 4) Painted or Plated Surfaces.
- 5) Damage or defects caused by improper installation, improper maintenance, misuse, abuse, alteration, accidents, or circumstances beyond The Manufacturer’s control including but not limited to acts of nature.
- 6) Transportation or shipping costs.
LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS
The Manufacturer will not be liable for consequential or indirect damages to property or persons resulting from use of this product. No other express warranty given and no affirmation of The Manufacturer or its agents by work or action shall constitute a warranty.
This warranty covers defect in materials and workmanship in covered components provided this product has been properly installed and operated strictly in accordance with the instructions in this owner’s manual and all applicable local codes. This warranty does not cover damage or breakage caused by improper handling, misuse, abuse, over-firing, disassembly, unauthorized modification or other circumstances beyond The Manufacturer’s control. Installing non-Breckwell components onto the unit would be considered unauthorized modification and will void all warranties.