The Saffire Kamado Grill and Smoker -Red has the most advanced features in its class. With precision flame control the Saffire Grill can produce delicious gourmet results every time. Whether you’re a championship barbecue competitor or simply a novice smoking enthusiast, the Saffire Grill will provide some of the most exceptional results possible on any barbecue smoker available today.
- Ceramic Construction: Durable non-fading ceramic glaze.
- Retains Heat: The heavy ceramic dome construction, along with a tight gasketed seal, makes the Saffire highly efficient. This allows the grill to operate on minimal charcoal quantities while smoking food for many hours. Ideal for use even in cold winter climates.
- Retains Moisture: The efficient design of the Saffire requires a minimal amount of air to keep it hot. With less air flow there is less drying so the food retains its moisture, eliminating the need for a water pan.
- Temperature Control: The minimal air flow also prevents runaway fires. Since the temperature fluctuates very little, it’s easy to maintain your desired temperature for hours.
- Wide Temperature Range: Easily sustains internal temperatures from less than 200 degrees to over 700 degrees.
- Safety: The exterior surface remains much cooler than that of a steel grill.
The tight seal and heavy ceramic construction of Saffire holds and controls heat like no other type of grill can. Your charcoal usage will be 1/2 to 1/4 that of standard charcoal grills. Whether it’s intense heat you require for perfectly seared steaks and seafood, or the savor of true slow smoked barbecue, the Saffire Grill is for you. You can even use it as a wood-fired brick oven for pizza, bread and much more. The high temperature ceramics will give you a lifetime of use. With some of the finest stainless steel alloys on all hardware, you are ensured many years of corrosion resistance and a minimum amount of maintenance. All this comes in a beautiful compact design.