The HeatFab Stove Pipe Components is designed for use with residential or commercial coal- and wood-burning units, and is intended for interior use as a connector pipe. Fabricated from 22-gauge cold rolled steel, this pipe is one of the thickest and most durable stove pipes available on the market. With an invisible seam, finished with high-quality silicone-based black stove paint, it looks as smart as it performs.
Featuring 100% Laser or Advanced resistance-welded seams, this stove pipe holds together in the event of overheating. The welded seams also assure the pipes roundness, making installation a breeze.
Since this pipe doesn’t have to be snapped together, it’s quicker to install – and it can’t come apart, even in case of fire (especially in the case of fire). Joints fit perfectly to ensure tight, safe venting and eliminate the release of soot and flue gas to interior environments. It’s secure, reliable and virtually smoke-free.
- Up to 60% thicker than most hardware store brands
- Laser and Advanced Resistance-welded seams makes snap together pipe obsolete
- Guarantees a completely sealed seam: no smoke or flue leakage
- Beaded for furnace cement
- Black high-temperature, low-luster finish painted with the highest quality silicone based stove paint