This Pilgrim Custom Spark Guard is top of the line. All frames consist of large diameter steel rods welded to an extra heavy kick plate to provide rigid support. The mesh is specially woven to ensure that no jagged edges are exposed. The handles are securely bolted to the frame, not the mesh.
This Pilgrim Custom Spark Guard is accented with vintage iron trim and twisted bar stock handles.
- We suggest you choose a screen size that will overlap your fireplace opening 1-2" on each side and on the top.
- Any screen that is larger than 40"w x 33"H, will need structual support bars. A technical sales person will call you to confirm after you have placed your order.
- Since the screen will sit on your hearth, please consider the distance from the hearth to the top of your opening when choosing the correct size fireplace screen. Example
- If you need an exact size (ex. 33 ¾” wide) please round up to the nearest inch when selecting your size and simply input the exact measurements in the “Comments” field above.
- Both the Vintage Iron and Burnished Bronze models are built with more contemporary twisted handles. All are pictured in the Photo Gallery above.
- The original depth of this spark guard is 6.5"; however, you may customize the depth of your screen to any size from 1" to 11". Simply enter the desired depth in the "Comments" box above.
Please note: Custom fireplace screens are uniquely made for your fireplace. For this reason, they are not returnable.