This Mountain Aspen Vented Gas Log Set is a refreshing look at a beautiful timber, featuring lovely bark texture on one side, and detailed split heartwood on the other. This design allows either side of the log to be viewed, and both looks can be combined to create a unique log set in every home.
- Sizes: 18", 24" and 30"
- Refractory clay with mesh reinforcement
- Single tube or H-tube burner styles
- Hearth kits include: burner, grate, silica sand or vermiculite, embers, cinders, fitting and connector
The Mountain Aspen log set has reversible logs with an Aspen and split texture.
This log set allows you to customize the burning look of the logs by selecting from two different burners and multiple ignition types.
- Ember Burner: single tube burner; natural gas or propane; 70,000-90,000 BTUs (NG and based on size); 46,000-78,600 BTUs (LP and based on size)
- H-Burner: H-design burner; natural gas or propane; 67,000-87,000 BTUs (NG and based on size); 52,000-76,000 BTUs (LP and based on size)