The Real Fyre Woodland Oak Vented Gas Log Set features hand painted definition logs. Modeled from real world samples these logs will add a touch of elegance to your home. The quality and design of this log set will capture the realism, texture and subtle nuance of nature's handiwork.
- Sizes: 18", 20", 24" and 30"
- Refractory cement with steel reinforcement
- Single or double tube burner styles
- Multiple ignition options available
This log set is constructed of superior refractory ceramics to ensure the logs retain their strength at high temperatures. With steel rods inserted in each log, it maximizes reinforcement. Because of the construction radiant heat will be produced during operation and after the set has been turned off.
This log set allows you to customize the burning look of the logs by selecting from two different burners and multiple ignition types.
- G4 Burner: single tube burner; natural gas or propane; safety pilot, auto pilot with remotes and electronic pilot kits available
- G45 Burner: double tube burner; natural gas or propane; safety pilot, auto pilot with remotes and electronic pilot kits available
Each burner kits comes complete with burner, custom grate, sand or vermiculite, burner clips, damper clamp and connector kit. The gas line will connect to the hearth kit on the right side of the unit, the burner can accommodate a left-hand gas inlet with the purchase of a flex line.