The Fireplace Radiator Unit is a heavy duty cast iron unit, built for durability and reliability. The blower motor sits outside the firebox and draws cool air from the room into the heat chamber. The heat chamber, which is constructed with heavy duty cast iron, heats the air before pushing it back into the home with the assistance of the blower. This blower moves the hot air back into the home at up to 180 cubic feet per minute !
- Blower: 6" W x 6" D x 6" H
- Radiator: 18.25" W x 3.25" D x 11" H
- Pipe: 10" W in between; 3.25" D smaller; 3.75" larger
- Overall Depth: 16.5" - 26" (varies)
- Constructed from cast iron
The Fireplace Radiator Unit is designed to fit many different units. The Front bar is 3' wide and extensions are available for up to 51".