All warranties apply to the original owner only and begin at the date of purchase. Proof of purchase is required with all claims.
FRAME: Your O.W. Lee frame comes with a twenty (20) year structural warranty when properly maintained in ordinary home use. O.W. Lee will, at factory option, repair or replace any O.W. Lee furniture that has failed structurally during normal use and regular maintenance.
FINISH: O.W. Lee offers a seven (7) year warranty against blistering or peeling of the frame under normal use and proper maintenance. O.W. Lee will, at factory option, reor replace your O.W. Lee wrought iron furniture if either of the above occurs within a three-year period from the date of purchase. Occasional rust seepage from crevices and hidden unfinished surfaces inherent in some ornate designs is considered a care and maintenance function and is not considered a failure.
CUSHIONS: O.W. Lee offers a two (2) year warranty on all cushions. This extended warranty covers the quality of the craftsmanship and construction of the cushion, as well as any fading or discoloration of the fabric, which has been properly maintained as listed in our care and maintenance instructions. O.W. Lee will, at factory option, repair or replace your O.W. Lee cushions if determined defective as listed above within a two-year period from the date of purchase. C.O.M. fabrics are not covered under this warranty.
TABLE TOPS: O.W. Lee offers a two (2) year warranty on all Natural Stone, Authentic Hammered Copper Tops, Cast Metal Tops and Art Glass tops from date of delivery. Trazo tops have a five (5) year warranty from date of delivery. This limited warranty covers the workmanship and structural integrity of the top. O.W. Lee will, at factory option, repair or replace any tabletop found to be defective during this warranty period. Regular maintenance must be exercised as set forth in the care instructions. This warranty does not apply to the use of another manufacturer’s table base as support for an O.W. Lee table top, nor does it apply to the incorrect installation of the base, by the retail store or customer. This warranty does not apply to any damage caused by shipping, accidents, misuse, alterations or repairs made by anyone other than O.W. Lee. No other person is authorized to assume liability on behalf of O.W. Lee, and in no event shall O.W. Lee be liable for any contributory or subsequent damage related to the merchandise purchased from O.W. Lee.
ITEMS NOT COVERED UNDER WARRANTY:
- Any failure caused by unreasonable use or abuse
- Rust seepage or bleeding from crevices or hidden, non-finished surfaces inherent in some ornate wrought iron designs
- Rusting and/or oxidation of frames resulting from exposed metals that have been scratched, chipped or not maintained as outlined in the care & maintenance instructions
- Natural fading or discoloration of fabrics beyond warranty period
- C.O.M. fabrics (Customer’s own Material)
- Normal fading of frame finish
- Accidental damage (including fire, wind or other acts of God)
- Permanent stains caused by lotions, oils or other substances
- Hard-water deposits or calcium build-up due to minerals found in regional water supplies
- Table tops installed and/or used with other manufacturer’s table bases, or incorrect installation of the base to the table top
- Furniture used for commercial or institutional use. (See Commercial Warranty)
Except as expressly provided herein, O.W. Lee makes no warranties, whether express or implied including, but not limited to, warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. O.W. Lee’s limited warranty claims may only be processed directly through O.W. Lee Co. by the dealer who made the sale of the merchandise.