This Skid Steer Upside Down - 20 Tons is a great log splitter that will mount universally to a Bobcat. This splitter can handle logs up to 26" long and offers either a 26" or 32" opening. With up to 60,000 lbs. of ram pressure you are sure to get the job done. Solid rectangular tube beam design for added durability and eliminates twisting and bending of beam found on less durable splitters. There are brass wear strips between the ram and the beam for added life.
- 24" ram stroke
- 5" cylinder with a 2" tail rod
- Deadman switch automatically stops the ram when the handle is released
- Control valve automatically returns to start position after log has been split
- Built in relief valve protects the hydraulic system
- Solid rectangular tube beam design for added durability
With a solid rectangular tube design there is no twisting or bending of the beam and the brass wear strips between the ram and beam will add years of life to this log splitter. The 10" splitting wedge mounts right to the hydraulic cylinder and with a flat faced quick disconnect it will fit onto a Bobcat.