The 5500 is a fully automated Pellet stove with auto ignition and easy to use electronic controls. It comes with an exhaust blower for negative draft that pulls flue products through and out to completely eliminate smoke spillage and an automatic circulation blower to spread heat evenly.
It's durable yet sleek design is built for years of high performance and to blend nicely with any room setting and designed to provide your home with the desired warmth even in the coldest of climates.
This stove burns a carbon-neutral, “Green Fuel,” considered environmentally friendly. These fuels are clean, easy to handle, store, and are, otherwise, waste products from the timber and agricultural industries. Heating your home with this unit insures that you are doing your part to conserve our nation’s primary energy resources.Features:
- 9 heat settings allow the ability to adjust to your heating needs
- 120 cfm blower with automatic circulation to spread heat evenly
- Digital control board allows adjusting heat and draft control with the push of a button
- Digital control board features built-in diagnostics
- LED display makes it easier to set and operate.
- Air Wash system keeps glass clean
- Large Viewing Window
- Integrated Ash Pan and Damper control
- Approved for Mobile or Modular homes with optional Fresh Air Kit
This stove is NOT eligible for sale in California or Washington State.