First introduced in 2001 as our first Multi Fuel stove, the 6041 American Harvest stove has evolved into one of the most sophisticated heating appliances on the market. Not only is it capable of burning compressed wood pellets, it can also burn corn, soy beans, cherry pits, olive pits, bio mass fuel grains, and processed silage with just a few simple adjustments. The American harvest 6041 is Mobile Home approved (with use of Fresh Air Kit) and is extremely easy to install.Features:
- 9 heat settings allow the ability to adjust to your heating needs
- 9 Blower speed settings allow easy adjustment to fit your home
- Digital Control Board with built-in diagnostics and LED readouts make testing, startup, and operation a breeze with just a touch of a button
- Burn Pot Agitator to prevent Clinker buildup and provide a more complete burn
- Removable ash pan
- New fuel feed system eliminates burn back and allows the use of non-premium fuels
- Air Wash keeps glass clean
- Large Viewing Window
Not approved for use in Mobile or Modular homes.
This stove is NOT eligible for sale in California or Washington State.