The US Stove 1802G Clayton Wood/Coal Furnace - with Draft Kit is designed to be used in conjunction with your existing HVAC ductwork and will work seamlessly with your existing furnace. With twin 800 CFM blowers and heat expectancy of up to 218,000 BTUs, it is designed to warm homes up to 3600 sq. ft.
- Twin 800 CFM blowers provide large amounts of air flow
- Fully insulated internal ducting ensures the most heat transfer and optimum efficiency
- Automatic draft induction blower included
- Secondary Heat Exchanger with Firebrick Baffle for Extra Long Life
- Manual damper system allows fine tuning for maximum efficiency
- Separate ash door with removable dump pan
- Removable/Replaceable shaker grates (handle included)
This unit is made with a firebrick lined plate steel firebox and surrounded by brilliant red painted steel, giving the unit an eye appealing look. It's also outfitted with heavy duty cast iron doors, grates, and liners, so you'll see little wear over time. With its 18” x 18” heat outlet, it's simple to connect your existing ductwork with this furnace. Available accessories include the universal filter box kit and hot water coil kit.
Please Note: The US Stove 1802G Clayton Wood/Coal Furnace - with Draft Kit is not eligible for sale in California or Washington State. This furnace is also NOT approved for use in mobile or modular homes.