The US Stove Hotblast 1300 - Wood/Coal Furnace should be used in conjunction with your existing HVAC ductwork and will work seamlessly with your existing furnace. With a 550 CFM blower and up to 115,000 BTUs, this unit is designed to heat a home of up to 1900 sq. ft. It's made with a firebrick lined steel plate firebox surrounded by red powder coated steel, giving the unit an appealing look.
- 550 CFM blower
- 6” Flue Collar
- Automatic bi-metal draft damper
- Firebrick lined to boost efficiency and heating capacity
- Separate ash door with removable dump pan
- Removable/Replaceable shaker grates (handle included)
- Extra heavy duty cast-iron doors, grates and liners
With the two 8” diameter heat outlets, it's simple to connect the US Stove Hotblast 1300 - Wood/Coal Furnace to your existing ductwork. Available accessories include the universal filter box kit.
Please Note: The US Stove Hotblast 1300 - Wood/Coal Furnace is not approved for use in mobile or modular homes. It is also NOT eligible for sale in California or Washington State.