Setting a higher standard on temperature and airflow velocity, the Caframo Ecofan UltrAir Heat-powered Wood Stove Fan - Gold is able to produce a wide range of stove surface heat distribution. By delivering up to 90% more air at mid-to-low temperatures than other fans, The UltrAir circulates higher levels of warmth with whisper-quiet efficiency.
- Reduces emissions and heating costs by up to 14%
- Effective with wood, pellet, and gas stoves
- Starts, speeds up, and slows down based upon the temperature fluxuations of the stove
- Airflow of up to 125 CFM at 212°F-650°F
- Operates with renewable, self-created power, eliminating the need for a plug or batteries
Designed to rest on top of freestanding wood, pellet, or gas stoves, the Caframo Ecofan UltrAir Heat-powered Wood Stove Fan - Gold generates its own electricity from the heat of the stove without relying on cords or batteries. Intelligent engineering enables this unit to start automatically before adjusting its speed to the temperature of the stove. As the stove heats up, the fan runs faster; as the stove burns down and cools, the Ecofan will automatically shut off. Its high efficiency blade design circulates air faster, reducing noise and increasing comfort.
The Caframo Ecofan UltrAir Heat-powered Wood Stove Fan - Gold is designed for use with new EPA stoves ranging temperatures of 212°F — 650°F. Each unit includes one Ecofan that is ready for use, straight out of the box, with no assembly required.