The US Stove 1602R Clayton Wood/Coal Furnace - with Draft Kit is designed to be used in conjunction with your existing HVAC ductwork and will work seamlessly with your existing furnace. With twin 800 CFM blowers and up to 180,000 BTUs, this furnace is designed to heat a home of up to 2400 sq. ft.
- Twin 800 CFM blowers provide large amounts of air flow
- Fully Insulated internal ducting ensures the most heat transfer and optimum efficiency
- Automatic draft induction blower included
- Secondary heat exchanger with firebrick baffle for extra long life
- Manual damper system allows fine tuning for maximum efficiency
- Separate ash door with removable dump pan
- Removable/Replaceable shaker grates (handle included)
The US Stove 1602R Clayton Wood/Coal Furnace - with Draft Kit is made with a firebrick lined steel plate firebox and surrounded by brilliant red painted steel, giving the unit an appealing look. It's also outfitted with heavy duty cast iron doors, grates, and liners, so you'll see little wear over time. With its 13” x 18” heat outlet, it's simple to connect your existing ductwork with this furnace. Available accessories include the universal filter box kit and hot water coil kit.
Please Note: The US Stove 1602R Clayton Wood/Coal Furnace - with Draft Kit is not eligible for sale in California or Washington State. This furnace is also NOT approved for use in mobile or modular homes.