The US Stove Hotblast 1500 - Coal Furnace should be used in conjunction with your existing HVAC ductwork and will work seamlessly with your existing furnace. With twin 550 CFM blowers and up to 139,000 BTUs, it is designed to heat a home of up to 2500 sq. ft. This unit is made with a firebrick lined steel plate firebox surrounded by brilliant red painted steel, giving the unit an appealing look.
- Twin 550 CFM Blower with two accessible oil ports (UL Listed)
- Automatic bi-metal draft damper
- Cast iron feed and ash doors
- Ceramic rope door gaskets allow for airtight operation and longer burn times
- Hardwood door handles are attractive and cool to the touch
- Removable/Replaceable shaker grates and liners
- Automatic Bi-Metallic Thermostat is non-electric and low maintenance
The US Stove Hotblast 1500 - Coal Furnace has been designed for customer convenience. With the two 8” diameter heat outlets, it's simple to connect the furnace to your existing ductwork. Additionally, its front mounted smoke curtain reduces spillage during refilling. Available accessories include the universal filter box kit.
Please note: The US Stove Hotblast 1500 - Coal Furnace is not approved for use in mobile or modular homes. It is also NOT eligible for sale in California or Washington State.