Now is the time to redefine your outdoor room. Refusing to sacrifice style for substance, the Amiata Copper Gas Fire Pit is a fine example of intelligent innovation. Hand crafted from high quality copper, this fire pit has been showcased in restauran...See All Product Details
Now is the time to redefine your outdoor room. Refusing to sacrifice style for substance, the Amiata Copper Gas Fire Pit is a fine example of intelligent innovation. Hand crafted from high quality copper, this fire pit has been showcased in restaurants, hotels, and many home and garden magazines, shedding light on what it takes to make a truly sophisticated fire feature.
Each automatic ignition unit is CSA/AGA tested and approved. Rigorous wind, rain, and high temperature tests are performed on every unit and ensure quality and safety. For commercial installations, there is an additional safety pipe train available that ties into the gas line and ensures that the unit cannot be lit while the system is turned off.
- Between 60,000 and 120,000 BTUs of heat output depending on the size of your fire pit
- Available in natural gas or propane configurations
- CSA Approved burner for automatic ignition units
Read the Details
- Fuel Type: Propane | Natural Gas
- Type: Chat Height | Fire Pit Table | Fire Bowl | Hidden Tank
- Ignition: Direct Spark Ignition | Match Lit
- Fire Pit Type: Hidden Tank
- Certification: CSA Certified
- Shape: Square
- Burner Width/Diameter: 18" | 9"
- Overall Width: 40" | 29" | 50"
- Overall Depth: 29" | 40" | 50"
- Overall Height: 17" | 9"
- Material: Copper
- Burning Area Width/Diameter: 17"
- Base Width: 27"
- Base Depth: 27"
- Minimum Heat Output: 60,000 BTUs
- Maximum Heat Output: 80,000 BTUs
- Finish: Oil Rubbed
- Color: Bronze
- Burning Display: Fire Glass | Lava Rock
- Suggested Fire Glass: 100 lbs.
We worked with Danny in Sales to purchase this fire pit that we saw on the WoodlandDirect website. It looked great in the pictures but when it arrived and we unpacked it the workmanship was incredible. The seams were perfect and the pit looked even better than the pictures. We are looking forward to installing this in our newly renovated front yard and will send pictures upon completion. Thank you for the customer service and great product.