With its long lamp life, minimal energy consumption, and multiple configurations, the Detroit Radiant ELX Series Electric Infrared Heater - 3 Element is the perfect way to warm a variety of spaces, including residential patios, commercial venues, and warehouses. Its aesthetically pleasing, compact design seamlessly integrates with traditional and modern styles, while gold-colored anodized aluminum reflectors provide optimal radiant heat output and reduced light glare. Adjustable wall mounting brackets make it easy to change the direction of the heat to wherever you need it most.
The ELX Series produces up to 9,000 watts and efficiently warms up to 850 square feet of space, depending on the size you choose. Its infrared heating technology uses less energy than standard electric patio heaters and warms specific zones instead of the air, so you can keep your guests comfortable while saving on energy costs. The medium wave heating elements also produce a soft, orange glow that’s barely visible on walls and at ground level, making the ELX ideal for spot-heating romantic restaurant patios and other spaces that need warmth, but don’t require extra light.
Customize your Detroit Radiant ELX Series Electric Infrared Heater - 3 Element by choosing from three sizes, two voltages, and a Black Powder-Coated or Brushed Stainless Steel housing to configure the perfect heaters for your space. Outdoor tested and approved, the ELX Series is UL Listed for indoor/outdoor commercial use and outdoor residential use.
Note: Clean, cotton gloves should be worn when handling the heating elements for your ELX Series patio heater to protect them from the natural oil on your hands. It’s important to keep the elements as clean as possible to prevent premature failure.
- Triple element model
- High-quality, compact design
- Warms up to 850 square feet
- High-temperature nylon louvered end caps
- Gold-colored, anodized aluminum reflectors reduce light glare
- Adjustable mounting brackets included
- Optional wire guard protects against accidental burns
- Outdoor tested & approved
- UL Listed for indoor/outdoor commercial use & outdoor residential use
- Warranty: 1 year for components
Read the Details
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Heat Output: 7,677 BTUs | 12,796 BTUs | 20,473 BTUs
- Certifications: UL Listed
- Material: Steel
- Height: 4 3/4"
- Width: 9 5/8" | 15 1/4" | 21"
- Length: 24 1/2" | 33 1/2" | 46 1/2"
- Color: Black
- Coverage Area: 600 sq. ft. | 850 sq. ft.
- Watts: 6000 Watts
- Assembly Required: Yes