This Esagono Gas Outdoor Fire Pit Table is a do-it-yourself fire pit that you don't have to work too hard at! Choose the finish options here online and we'll deliver this unit to you exactly how you want it.
Constructed with a stainless steel frame with a stucco base, you get to choose from many tile or granite options and rock and brick surrounds.
This Esagono Gas Outdoor Fire Pit Table can run off natural gas or propane. The propane tank can hide within the frame of the unit and is accessed through a built in door. Add this fire pit to your outdoor area with your favorite furniture and start enjoying the company of friends and family surrounding dancing flames!
- Heat output of 35,000 BTUs
- Stainless steel frame and stucco base
- Suitable for natural gas or propane
- Propane tank can rest nestled in the unit's frame
Read the Details
- Fuel Type: Propane | Natural Gas
- Fire Pit Type: Hidden Tank
- Type: Chat Height | Fire Pit Table | Hidden Tank
- Ignition: Battery Powered Piezo
- Shape: Hexagon
- Burner Width/Diameter: 14 1/4"
- Overall Width: 48 3/4"
- Overall Depth: 55 3/4"
- Overall Height: 22 1/4"
- Material: Cement Board | Galvanized Steel | Tile | Granite
- Burner Length: 14 1/4"
- Maximum Heat Output: 35,000 BTUs
- Finish: Granite | Rock | Stucco | Tile | Brick
- Top Color: Avila | Baltic Brown | Dorado | Fidelio | Salsette | Tan Brown | Thane | Toranto Grey | Albergo | Kalvi | Luca | Marini | Pinelli | Rigoletto | Traviata | Valencia | Vasai | Veneziano
- Base Color: Forest Falls | Golden Harvest | Gray Stone | Mesa Tan | Aspin | Blue Grey | Cream | Dakota Brown | Stucco Rock 12 | Stucco Rock 15 | Stucco Rock 16 | Stucco Rock 20
- Burning Display: Lava Rock
- Suggested Fire Glass: 55 lbs.
- Item Weight: 500 lbs. | 350 lbs.
Esagono Fire Pit order review
Although the fire pit looks great, I was a little disappointed to see the cement board on the inside. Item was damaged during shipping, but Denise G. in customer service was fantastic about getting what we needed to us to get it fixed. She was actually very instrumental during the whole process, and is an excellent customer service rep.
Firepit and delivery
The fire pit is nice wish the door was camoflauged The delivery company was not one i would ever use again Ever The best part was the company They went above and beyond helping me with this order and did it while being exceptionally nice I will purchase from them again because of the customer service and have told all to do so as well
First off I ordered my fire pit on May 31st, I got it July 12th. Dont belive the 3 or 4 week delivary thing on website.. and I live 6miles from where is was made. So I went to place my propaine tank UNDER my new fire pit, WELL It fits under it AT AN ANGLE, One would think you pay 1700.+$$$ they would disign it to fit a reguler tank. When you odrer you pit ask for it to be made alittle larger so your tank sits up right. steve clark rancho cucamonga
When shipping a fire pit that comes with lava rock, put the rock in a bag. I bought black glass that was shipped seperatily. The shipping company tipped the crate on it's side during shipping. It made for a mess to get rid of the rock for the glass. Won't use it until spring, so can't give review on opperations. It looks great.
Our Esagono Outdoor Gas Fire Pit arrived. It was crated well and arrived in good order. The tile and upgraded rock exterior is beautiful. The actual fire pit area on top is a little smaller than expected and the gas cannot be turned up to full because this causes a whistling noise. Also, the amount of lava rock sent is not adequate to fill the pit area (does not look liked the picture online.) The most disappointing thing is that the electronic ignition does not work. Maybe we are not operating it correctly, however, an instruction manual is not included. In Woodlandirects defense, we have not contacted them regarding any of these problems as individually none of them is significant. We still really like our fire pit, it just could be better.
Great!!! We love it!!