The Fire Magic Aurora A660i Built-In Gas Grill has superior design which leads to superior taste. With 12 inches of firebox room (top to bottom), it provides the most complete convection cooking. Powered by exclusive cast stainless steel "E" burners for consistent, heat distribution, it is guaranteed for life (optional infrared burners are available). This grill has sleek styling with stainless steel construction, a seamless control panel, and polished control knobs. It will look great in your outdoor kitchen. The tear-drop hood is double walled for better heating insulation and has an oven/warming rack and built-in storage rack for rotisserie spit rod. The built-in digital thermometer and the meat probe will allow you to cook the meat to perfection. The 9 volt electronic spark ignition guarantees a quick light up!
- Cooking surface: 660 square inches
- 75,000 primary cooking surface BTUs
- 18,000 backburner BTUs
- Rotisserie motor and spit rod
- Double walled hood for better insulation
Read the Details
- Type: Built-In
- Fuel Type: Propane | Natural Gas
- Overall Width: 32"
- Main Burner Configuration: Conventional | Hybrid | Infrared
- Number of Main Burners: 3 Burners
- Certification: CSA Certified | ANSI | ANSI Z.21.58
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Ignition: Electronic
- Overall Depth: 23 1/2"
- Overall Height: 25"
- Cut-Out Width: 32"
- Cut-Out Depth: 23 1/2"
- Cut-Out Height: 12"
- Cooking Grid Width: 30"
- Cooking Grid Depth: 22"
- Cooking Grid Material: 16 GA Stainless Steel
- Burner Material: Cast Stainless Steel
- Main Grilling Area: 660 sq. in.
- Cooking Power: 75,000 BTUs
- Infrared Burner: Optional
- Infrared Cooking Power: 24,000 BTUs | 48,000 BTUs
- Rotisserie Burner: Included
- Rotisserie Cooking Power: 17,500 BTUs
- Burger Count: 18 Burgers
- Assembly Required: Not Required
Aurora Fire Magic grill
This is a great grill, I felt like I was getting next door local service and I also felt like I got a great deal. Thanks