The Fire Magic Echelon Diamond E790 Analog Built-In Gas Grill is a grill of superior design and engineering; it's crafted for cooking versatility, durability, and long life. With 12" of firebox room (top to bottom), this grill provides the most complete convection cooking. Powered by exclusive cast stainless steel "E" burners, on infrared burner or all infrared burners you will get consistent heat distribution for ease of cooking. This grill is guaranteed for life with the best warranty in the industry. With an infrared burner option, you can split the grilling surface to be half infrared and half convection to expand your grilling skills. Otherwise, you can have all infrared grids or standard convection grids. Infrared cooking offers high heat searing that seals in the flavor of your meats quickly. This grill has sleek styling with stainless steel construction, a seamless control panel, and polished control knobs. The tear-drop hood is double walled for better heating insulation and has an oven/warming rack and built-in storage rack for the rotisserie spit rod. The built-in analog thermometer and the meat probe will allow you to cook your food to perfection. The 9 volt electronic spark ignition guarantees a quick light up!
Cooking surface: 792 square inches
Read the Details
- Type: Built-In
- Fuel Type: Natural Gas | Propane
- Overall Width: 37"
- Main Burner Configuration: Conventional | Hybrid | Infrared
- Number of Main Burners: 3 Burners
- Certification: ANSI Z.21.58
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Ignition: Electronic
- Overall Height: 27"
- Cut-Out Width: 37"
- Cut-Out Depth: 23 1/2"
- Cut-Out Height: 12"
- Cooking Grid Width: 36"
- Cooking Grid Depth: 22"
- Cooking Grid Material: Stainless Steel
- Burner Material: Cast Stainless Steel
- Main Grilling Area: 792 sq. in.
- Cooking Power: 99,000 BTUs
- Infrared Burner: Optional
- Rotisserie Burner: Included
- Rotisserie Cooking Power: 13,000 BTUs
- Burger Count: 22 Burgers
- Item Weight: 275 lbs.