The Heritage Arch Plate Masonry Fireplace Door is a 1/4 inch welded steel plate enclosure with either a 1 3/4 inch or 2 1/2 inch wide frame in a full arch or arch plate design. It is available as an overlap fit only. Choose from multiple finishes, glass tints, and arch plate finishes to match any decor.
- Masonry decorative fireplace door
- Welded steel construction
- Tempered - 1/4 inch thick tinted glass
Read the Details
- Firebox Type: Masonry
- Shape: Arch
- Style: Traditional
- Door Fit: Inside | Overlap
- Door Style: Tracked Bi-Fold | Trackless Bi-Fold
- Material: Steel
- Width: 20" - 50"
- Height: 18" - 39"
- Color Family: Black | Bronze | Copper | Orange | Pewter | Silver | Brown | Gold | Iron
- Finish: Powder Coat | Antique | Textured
- Color: Black | Bronze Iron | Brown | Copper | New Rust | Old Copper | Old Iron | Pewter | Rust | Silver Antique | Chestnut | Gold Antique | Grey Iron | Moss Iron | Natural Iron
- Glass Type: Tempered
- Glass Tint: Bronze | Clear | Gray
- Glass Thickness: 1/4"
- Mesh Screen: Optional
- Damper: Optional
- Airtight Option: None
- Child Protection Feature: None
- Assembly Required: Required