The HPC EI Series Rectangle H-Burner Bowl Insert - 24x12 is the new and improved version of HPC's HWI (Hot Wire Ignition) fire pit inserts that you know and love. Offering a convenient way to control your outdoor fire pit with a remote control, this electronic ignition insert is sure to impress. This specific model is rectangular and will work great with any outdoor logs or lava rock that you may choose to complete your outdoor living space.
When purchasing the HPC EI Series Rectangle H-Burner Bowl Insert - 24x12 you will have to choose between two different options that will decide how much control you want over your EI System. The first choice being the On/Off model is of no extra charge and allows for a quick turn on and off of your insert. The Variable Flame model is offered at an upcharge and allows for flame control which has a 45% turn-down. Both make for a great choice as it just depends on the kind of control you prefer.
- Fully assembled upon arrival
- Produces up to 75,000 BTUs
- Available in Natural Gas and Liquid Propane configurations
- Choose between On/Off, On/Off with remote, or Variable Flame models
- Emergency stop and shut-off timer available as add-ons
- Please Note: Variable Flame remote does not come paired to the burner
Read the Details
- Fuel Type: Natural Gas | Propane
- Shape: Rectangle
- Type: Fire Pit Burner System
- Ignition: Electronic
- Certification: ANSI 21.97 | CSA 2.41
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Overall Height: 2.5"
- Burner Length: 18"
- Overall Width: 24"
- Burner Width/Diameter: 6"
- Overall Depth: 12"
- Heat Output: 75,000 BTUs
- Assembly Required: Fully Assembled