Designed for use with solid fuel and gas burning devices, this liner is created from 316L Stainless Steel. The UL 1777 & ULC S640 listings are able to ensure that your chimney is designed for safety. These hybrid chimney liners are revolutionizing the chimney liner industry and will make your installation easy and safe!
- 316L Stainless Steel Construction
- Smooth-walled construction
- Custom lengths available
Read the Details
- Fuel Type: Gas | Pellet | Coal | Oil | Wood
- Type: Kit
- Liner Class: Hybrid Flex
- Liner Diameter: 6"
- Material: Calcium-Magnesium Silicate Insulation | 316Ti Stainless Steel
- Certification: UL 1777 | ULC-S640 (Canada)
- Shape: Round
- Length: 20' | 25' | 30' | 35' | 50'
- Thickness: .010"
- Connection Type: Quick Connect
Good quality, easy to install
The product is as described. It arrived in days, much quicker than the estimate. I installed it the day it arrived with the help of a friend to feed it down the chimney. It went in quickly and easily. It seems to be a very solid design. I have not fired up the stove. It's 90 degrees outside. I don't yet know if the smooth internal liner will perform better and need less cleaning, but all indication is that it will.