The Isokern Standard Fireplace is the perfect way to add warmth and comfort to any room. With the ability to produce up to 150,000 BTUs, you and your family will enjoy gathering around your fireplace on chilly nights. This unique modular masonry fireplace is crafted from volcanic pumice. This makes the unit to be much lighter than other products that are made of heavy concrete and allows for easier construction. With multiple brick colors and patterns to choose from you will be able to create the exact fireplace you desire.
The Isokern Standard Fireplace offers various sizes so you can select the perfect fireplace for your home. The electronic valve with Intermittent Pilot Ignition offers variable flame height control with the included remote control. This fireplace features a tiered burner giving your flames greater variability than a standard burner.
- Sizes available: 36 inch, 42 inch, 46 inch
- Crafted from volcanic pumice
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Includes: Logs, burner, remote control, lava rock, rock wool, platinum embers
- Proper amount of adhesive is included with your unit
Read the Details
- Type: Modular
- Fuel Type: Propane | Natural Gas
- Certification: UL 127
- Ignition: Electronic
- Material: Pumice
- Overall Width: 43" | 49" | 53"
- Overall Depth: 25 1/4"
- Overall Height: 63 1/4"
- Maximum Heat Output: 110,000 BTUs | 150,000 BTUs | 70,000 BTUs
- Firebox Width: 36 1/8" | 43 1/8" | 47 1/8"
- Firebox Height: 31 1/2"
- Assembly Required: Required
- Item Weight: 1205 lbs. | 1325 lbs. | 1450 lbs.
Bit too large
Grill is made of very heavy bar stock (3/4"). With normal gas log lighter bar 1 1/2" above floor of fireplace, the grate holds logs another 2" higher. I had to cut off legs with grinder to adjust, also had to cut 1" off back supports to fit farther into a standard 36".