The Linear Interlink FPPK Gas Fire Pit Burner System - 60" is the ideal push button drop-in gas fire pit system. It has a spark ignition with flame sensing technology, meaning that if the flame is blown out the gas will turn off automatically. This burner system utilizes a standing pilot with thermocouple to safely control gas flow. This unit also comes with a safety pilot valve.
The Linear Interlink FPPK Gas Fire Pit Burner System - 60" comes fully assembled for easy drop-in installation with included whistle-free flex line. The burner and pan are made from 304 Stainless Steel and the pan has a 1 1/2 inch side wall to add rigidity as well retaining the burning media. The raised hub in the T-Burner helps to prevent water from touching the burner and the pan has weep holes to help with drainage. The manual spark igniter is powered by AA batteries.
- Made of durable 304 Stainless Steel
- 125,000 BTU Burner
- Suggested Fire Glass: 40 lbs.
Read the Details
- Fuel Type: Propane | Natural Gas
- Type: Fire Pit Burner System
- Ignition: Push Button
- Certification: ANSI 21.97 | CSA 2.41
- Shape: Linear
- Heat Output: 125,000 BTUs
- Overall Width: 61"
- Overall Depth: 8"
- Material: 304 Stainless Steel
- Burner Length: 60"
- Finish: Stainless Steel
- Assembly Required: Fully Assembled
- Item Weight: 46 lbs.