SMARTGRILL BY LYNX™ LIMITED WARRANTY
I. Limited Lifetime Warranty
The stainless steel grill body, cooking grates, ProSear™ burner and rotisserie infrared burner are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship when subjected to normal domestic use and service for the lifetime of the original purchaser. This warranty excludes surface corrosion, scratches, and discoloration which may occur during normal use. This warranty is limited to the replacement of the defective parts, with the owner paying all other cost including labor, shipping and handling.
II. Limited Five-Year Warranty
The following grill parts are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship, when subjected to normal domestic use and service, for a period of five (5) years from the original date of purchase; warming racks, spit rods, manifolds and gas valves. This warranty is limited to the replacement of the defective parts, with the owner paying all other costs including labor, shipping, and handling.
III. Limited two-Year Warranty
All other grill components, including the computer (CPU), are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship, when subjected to normal domestic use and service, for a period of two (2) years from the original date of purchase. This warranty is limited to the replacement of the defective parts, with the owner paying all other costs including labor, shipping and handling.
IV. Limited One-Year Warranty
For a period of one (1) year from the original date of purchase, Lynx will replace or repair parts found to be defective at no cost to the original purchaser. This includes the cost of shipping replacement parts and, where necessary, service labor at prevailing local rates by a Lynx authorized service person. Service will be provided during normal business hours and must be authorized in advance by Lynx.
V. Limitations & Exclusions
1) This Warranty shall apply to products purchased and located in the United States and Canada. Products must be purchased in the country where service is requested.
2) Warranty applies only to the original purchaser and may not be transferred.
3) Warranty is in lieu of all other warranties expressed or implied and all other obligations or liabilities related to the sale or use of its grill products.
4) Warranty shall not apply and Lynx is not responsible for damage resulting from misuse, abuse, alteration of or tampering with the appliance or computer box, accident, hostile environment, flare-up fires, improper installation, or installation not in accordance with the instructions contained in this manual, or the local codes.
5) Lynx shall not be liable for incidental, consequential, special or contingent damages resulting from its breach of this written warranty or any implied warranty.
6) Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, or the exclusions of or limitations on consequential damages. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary from state to state.
7) No one has the authority to add to or vary Lynx’s warranty, or to create for Lynx any other obligation or liability in connection with the sale or use of its products.
8) Limited to the replacement of defective parts with the owner paying all other costs including labor.
VI. What is not covered: Lynx shall not be responsible for and shall not pay for the following
1) Installation or start-up, damages or problems caused by improper installation or use;
2) Service by an unauthorized service provider;
3) Damage or repair due to service by an unauthorized service provider or use of unauthorized parts;
4) Warranty does not apply to products installed in any commercial or non-residential application. Examples of excluded applications include, but are not limited to day care centers, schools, bed and breakfast centers, churches, private clubs, fire stations, club houses, common areas in multi-family dwellings, restaurants, hotels, nursing homes, food service locations and institutional food service locations.
5) To correct normal adjustments or settings, due to improper installation, commissioning or local gas supply properties.
6) Shipping and handling costs, export duties, installation, removal, or re-installation cost.
7) Display models are sold “as is”. If you have purchased a display model, please be advised that it is sold “as is” and that it is subject to the following warranty exclusions: any exterior or cosmetic damage is nonwarrantable; any missing components will be replaced at consumers expense; major handling damage to manifold, valve and ignition system will be serviced at consumer’s expense; all other warranty’s (standard warranty) will remain in effect.
8) The cost of a service call to diagnose trouble.