Make your house truly feel like home with the Montigo H38DF Direct Vent Gas Fireplace! The classic square face and large glass opening provide a clear view of the fire, creating a captivating ambiance in any space. The slim design allows you to install rock or tile over the firebox frame for a clean look that transitions smoothly from fireplace to hearth. With multiple media bed and liner options to choose from, you can customize the interior look of the firebox to match your decor.
The Montigo H38DF Direct Vent Gas Fireplace comes standard with a 26,000 BTU traditional burner, a snap-lock door for easy access to the firebox, hi/lo control, and fiber gas logs. Swap the log set for fire glass, fire beads, or firestones to create a burning display that’s perfectly suited to your home’s style. Add on the optional hand-held remote for greater control over the fire from anywhere in the room.
- 26,000 BTU traditional burner
- Fiber gas log set
- Snap-lock door for access to the firebox
- Door screen
- Hi/lo control to adjust the flame level
- Optional IPI Proflame 2 System
- Convertible to the top or rear flue vent
Venting for these units require specific guidelines that must be met. Please consult one of our certified specialists to configure your venting options.
- Type: Direct Vent
- Style: Traditional
- Fuel Type: Propane | Natural Gas
- Venting Type: Direct Vent
- Ignition: IPI - Intermittent Pilot Ignition | Standing Pilot
- Overall Width: 39 5/16"
- Overall Depth: 20 3/16"
- Overall Height: 38 5/16"
- Maximum Heat Output: 26,000 BTUs
- Firebox Width: 37 3/4"
- Firebox Depth: 18 7/8"
- Firebox Height: 35 7/8"
- Viewing Width: 35 1/4"
- Viewing Height: 26 3/8"
- Burning Display: Log Set
- Venting Diameter: 5" x 8"
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Item Weight: 167 lbs.