Make your house truly feel like home with the Montigo HLB34DF Direct Vent Gas Fireplace! The classic square face and large glass opening provide a clear view of the fire, creating a captivating ambiance in any space. The slim design allows you to install rock or tile over the firebox frame for a clean look that transitions smoothly from fireplace to hearth.
An optional reflective black glass liner kit transforms the flame display into a striking and dramatic focal point while multiple media options, like driftwood gas logs, designer speckled stones, fire glass, and firestones let you create a burning display that’s perfectly suited to your home’s style.The Montigo HLB34DF Direct Vent Gas Fireplace comes standard with a linear ribbon burner, a snap-lock door for easy access to the firebox, and a flush screen barrier. Optional built-in circulating fans with speed control will efficiently distribute the 18,000 BTU heat output throughout your space, creating a warm and cozy atmosphere. Upgrade to the full-function, hand-held remote to have even greater control over the fire from anywhere in the room.
- 18,000 BTU concealed ribbon burner
- Flush screen barrier
- Snap-lock door for access to the firebox Convertible to the top or rear flue vent
- Optional surrounds in satin black or stainless steel
- Optional Full-function remote control for flame modulation
Venting for these units require specific guidelines that must be met. Please consult one of our certified specialists to configure your venting options.
- Type: Direct Vent
- Style: Contemporary
- Fuel Type: Natural Gas | Propane
- Venting Type: Direct Vent
- Ignition: IPI - Intermittent Pilot Ignition
- Overall Width: 35 3/8"
- Overall Depth: 19 1/4"
- Overall Height: 35 1/8"
- Maximum Heat Output: 18,000 BTUs
- Firebox Width: 33 7/8"
- Firebox Depth: 17 3/4"
- Firebox Height: 33"
- Viewing Width: 31 3/8"
- Viewing Height: 22 3/4"
- Burning Display: Firestones
- Venting Diameter: 4" x 7"
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Item Weight: 138 lbs.