The Rasmussen Prestige Oak See-Through Vented Gas Log Set - Valve Vanisher will transform your fireplace into a traditional looking wood burning fire for you to enjoy. This log set features a one-piece front and rear log together with a variety of smaller pieces for stacking.
The Valve Vanisher model features a burner with the ignition and controls undernearth the burner pan. All Valve Vanisher Systems are fully factory assembled and operationally tested. Installation merely requires attaching the gas supply; placing the pan filler and embers; and placing the logs. Because of the configuration of the valves, the gas inlet is always on the right side. If your gas supply enters the fireplace from the left, you will need to route a gas line or connector tube(s) behind the log set to connect to the valve inlet on the right side.
The Valve Vanisher burners raisesthe log set by 2 5/8?, creating a false floor under the burner where we locate the control system. In fireplaces with a dropped firebox or with a screen or glass door frame, this slight elevation may make the log set more viewable. The Valve Vanisher can be obscured with twigs, pine cones, or volcanic ash, but the air slots must be kept open for air flow to keep the valve and control module cool.
This log set is developed from real pieces of wood to create the log patterns and details. Each log is made from ceramic bonded refractory concrete with a high-heat resistant, high alumina refectory cement with a max temperature rating of over 2300º. Each log is hand colored with a ceramic coloration which will not create odor when burned.
This log set allows you to customize the burning look of the logs by selecting from multiple burners and ignitions. Configure your log set to meet your needs!
- Sizes: 18 inch - 60 inch
- Ceramic bonded refractory concrete with steel reinforcement
- Multiple see-Through burner options
- Multiple ignition options available
Read the Details
- Type: See-Through
- Log Set Width: 18" | 24" | 30" | 36" | 42" | 48" | 54" | 60"
- Location: Indoor
- Fuel Type: Natural Gas | Propane
- Material: Ceramic Bonded Refractory Concrete
- Style: Prestige Oak | Oak
- Certification: ANSI Certified
- Venting Type: Vented
- Heat Output: 27,000 BTUs | 37,000 BTUs | 50,000 BTUs | 55,000 BTUs | 70,000 BTUs | 75,000 BTUs | 90,000 BTUs | 100,000 BTUs | 110,000 BTUs | 120,000 BTUs | 135,000 BTUs
- Overall Width: 18" | 24" | 30" | 36" | 42" | 48" | 54" | 60"
want duel vented or ventless. want heat but like having a little damper open?