Spanning a wide variety of uses, the Provincial Outdoor Wood Burning Oven - 42" is capable of baking lattice top berry pies, traditional Tandoori, and authentic, crispy Neapolitan pizza, among many other specialty dishes. The refractory concrete desi...See All Product Details
Spanning a wide variety of uses, the Provincial Outdoor Wood Burning Oven - 42" is capable of baking lattice top berry pies, traditional Tandoori, and authentic, crispy Neapolitan pizza, among many other specialty dishes. The refractory concrete design is built to store hours worth of heat after burning a single load of wood.
The Provincial Outdoor Wood Burning Oven - 42" is designed for diversity, making use of built in lifting hooks, which allow you to easily move the unit onto a custom foundation. A six inch chimney opening is built into the throat of the oven, allowing it to effectively trap and radiate heat from the fire before funneling the smoke through the top. Additionally, rather than the industry standard two to three inch thick walls, this oven has been built with an extra inch for more thermal storage.
- Cooking surface of 1384 square inches
- Raised dome design allows for taller door opening
- 4” thick wall provides superior thermal storage
- 6” throat chimney traps heat before venting smoke
- Constructed with refractory concrete and re-enforced with steel fibers, ensuring lasting durability
Read the Details
- Type: DIY
- Fuel Type: Wood
- Construction: Refractory Concrete | Steel Fibers
- Overall Width: 50"
- Overall Height: 25"
- Opening Width: 19"
- Opening Height: 12"
- Cooking Width/Diameter: 42"
- Cooking Surface Area: 1,384 sq. in.
- Internal Height: 21"
- Finish: Ready to Finish
- Insulation Thickness: 4"
- Item Weight: 940 lbs.
Very Nice The right Size Lots of room I had plans to build one But I have no time This is the way To go