The Small Gas Firefall is all about self-expression – the glass-fiber reinforced concrete body is the canvas, and your patio is the color. Straight lines, subtle contours, and the touch of a real running waterfall come together in this unit to embody an essence of true, artistic serenity.
The outdoor fireplace is at the heart of the great outdoors – a breath of warm air, an essence of the subtle changes of the seasons, and the flow of real water flow, all encompassed by the continually molding flames. Experience the Small Gas Firefall, finding liberty in the very sense of the word – from color to contour, come discover a creative outlet that can be renewed from one fire to the next.
This Firefall has many finish options for you to choose from to match your outdoor decor. You are also able to select an unfinished or finished back allowing you to place the unit against a flush wall or allow it to stand alone with a complete look. The unit also includes a water reservoir, PVC piping, a pump, a low voltage transformer/time and a light fixture with bulb for the waterfall part of the unit.
- Dimensions: 46" W x 25" D x 50" H
- 24" Linear Burner
- Heat Output: 34,000 BTUs
- High-temperature refractory cement firebox
- Glass-fiber reinforced concrete body for strength and durability
Read the Details
- Fuel Type: Propane | Natural Gas
- Type: Fire & Water | Fireplace Unit
- Construction: Factory Assembled
- Ignition: Match Lit
- Material: Stainless Steel | Glass-Fiber Reinforced Concrete
- Overall Height: 50"
- Overall Width: 46"
- Overall Depth: 34"
- Heat Output: 60,000 BTUs
- Burning Display: Fireglass | Lava Rock
- Finish: Heavy Texture | Sand
- Color: Black Lava | Cafe Blanco | Canyon | Sedona | Silverado | Smoke | Tuscan Slate | Villa
- Assembly Required: Required
- Item Weight: 1000 lbs.