The Superior DRL3000 Direct Vent Linear Gas Fireplace is built to impress. Available in 42 and 54 inch linear-configured models with conveniently hidden gas controls, this fireplace provides up to 30,000 BTUs and an industry-leading 71.9 percent Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency (AFUE). The unit also features exclusive Infini-Flame technology that provides a continuous band of flames, as well as an electronic ignition with a battery backup for power outages.
With the Superior DRL3000 Direct Vent Linear Gas Fireplace, a contemporary linear design provides a stark and impressive appearance. Bright, yellow dancing flames attract the eye while promising a serene sense of comfort and relaxation. Enjoy an evening of conversation and connection with this fireplace.
- Available in 42" and 54" linear-configured models
- Provides up to 30,000 BTUs
- Electronic ignition with battery backup
- Exclusive Infini-Flame technology
- Available in Natural Gas and Liquid Propane
Read the Details
- Type: Direct Vent | Linear
- Style: Linear | Single Face Fireplace
- Fuel Type: Natural Gas | Propane
- Venting Type: Direct Vent
- Certification: ANSI Certified
- Ignition: Electronic
- Material: Steel
- Color Family: Black
- Overall Width: 53 3/4" | 65 3/4"
- Overall Depth: 20 1/2"
- Overall Height: 32 1/2" | 36 3/8"
- Maximum Heat Output: 22,000 BTUs | 30,000 BTUs
- Viewing Width: 51" | 40"
- Viewing Height: 10 1/2" | 14 3/4"
- Burning Display: Fire Glass
- Venting Diameter: 4.5" Inner | 7.5" Outter
- Efficiency: 69.6% | 72.1%
- Finish: Powder Coat
- Color: Black | Stainless Steel
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Item Weight: 226 lb.s | 311 lbs.
- Safety Barrier Approved: Yes
the sales rep was very friendly and helped me complete my order. the delivery was fast. I had the best experience in shopping for my first ever home fire place. building my custom home and have a lot of things to coordinate, and the rep just took one less thing off my plate. thank you
Shipping was on time the rest of the components that came freight was a week behind the blower and wall switch
Everything was extremely smooth, from the phone conversation with the salesman, to the delivery and installation of 2 fireplaces. We will return to Woodlanddirect in the future for sure.
Fan works ok. Variable speed is nice. IMO given the cost of these things, every fan you guys sell should come with a thermal switch and the fan motor set up with the spade connectors.