The Canyon Wildfire Vented Gas Log Set is the latest in the charred log series and was created to give the appearance of a natural campfire. This campfire appearance is achieved by creating a log stack of smaller pieces in the bottom of the set, with larger pieces stacked on top, and warm embers in the middle.
- Sizes: 21", 24" and 30"
- Refractory clay with mesh reinforcement
- Single tube or H-tube burner styles
- Hearth kits include: burner, grate, silica sand or vermiculite, embers, cinders, fitting and connector
The Canyon Wildfire was a 2005 finalist for the prestigious Vesta award for gas logs. It is the perfect log set to bring everyone together around the fireplace again. Imagine the feeling of an inviting campfire where friends and family gather to share precious times. The attractive flames and hand-crafted logs create a realistic appearance in your own fireplace.
This log set allows you to customize the burning look of the logs by selecting from two different burners and multiple ignition types.
- Ember Burner: single tube burner; natural gas or propane; 70,000-90,000 BTUs (NG and based on size); 46,000-78,600 BTUs (LP and based on size)
- H-Burner: H-design burner; natural gas or propane; 67,000-87,000 BTUs (NG and based on size); 52,000-76,000 BTUs (LP and based on size)