The Real Fyre Woodland Oak ANSI Vented Gas Log Set features hand painted definition logs. Molded from real wood samples these logs will add a touch of elegance to your home. With a safety assured ANSI certified system the burner unit will come completely assembled with the control valve and regulator.
- Sizes: 18", 20", 24" and 30"
- Refractory ceramic with steel reinforcement
- ANSI certified burners
- Multiple ignition options available
This log set is constructed of superior refractory ceramics to ensure the logs retain their strength at high temperatures. With steel rods inserted in each log, it maximizes reinforcement. Because of the construction radiant heat will be produced during operation and after the set has been turned off.
This log set allows you to customize the burning look of the logs by selecting from two different burners and multiple ignition types.
- G45 Burner: natural gas or propane; safety pilot, auto pilot with remotes and electronic pilot kits available
- G46 Burner: natural gas or propane; controls hidden in back; safety pilot, auto pilot with remotes and electronic pilot kits available
Each ANSI burner system comes complete with pre-assembled control valve and regulator, custom grate, glowing embers, sand or vermiculite, log locators, connector kit and damper clamp. The gas line will connect to the hearth kit on the right side of the unit, the burner cannot accommodate a left-hand gas inlet.