The Western Pine Vented Gas Log Set features colorful, intricately detailed split wood and bark textures.
- Sizes: 15", 18", 21", 24" and 30"
- Refractory clay with mesh reinforcement
- Single tube or H-tube burner styles
- Hearth kits include: burner, grate, silica sand or vermiculite, embers, cinders, fitting and connector
Experience the beauty of mountain grown pine in the comfort of your own home. Craftsmanship and details so refined you will be checking your fingers for splinters. The Western Pine logs are cast from real pine trees selected for the knarls and twists. Beauty and distinction make Western Pine one of our most popular gas log sets.
- Intricate split texture and color
- Natural gas or propane
- Multiple sizes
This log set allows you to customize the burning look of the logs by selecting from two different burners and multiple ignition types.
- Ember Burner: single tube burner; natural gas or propane; 70,000-90,000 BTUs (NG and based on size); 46,000-78,600 BTUs (LP and based on size)
- H-Burner: H-design burner; natural gas or propane; 67,000-87,000 BTUs (NG and based on size); 52,000-76,000 BTUs (LP and based on size)