Setting a higher standard on temperature and airflow velocity, the Ecofan UltrAir Wood Stove Fan is able to produce a wider range of stove surface heat distribution. By delivering 15-90% more air at mid-to-low temperatures, this stove fan circulates higher levels of warmth with whisper-quiet efficiency.
- Reduces emissions and heating costs by up to 14%
- Effective with wood, pellet, and gas stoves
- Starts, speeds up, and slows down based upon the temperature fluxuations of the stove
- Airflow of up to 105 CFM at 150°F-650°F
- Operates with renewable, self-created power, needing no plug or batteries
Designed to nest on top of freestanding wood, pellet, or gas stoves, the UltrAir generates its own electricity without the need for cords or batteries. Intelligent engineering enables this unit to start automatically, and then adjust its speed with the temperature of the stove—as the stove heats up, the fan runs faster; as the stove burns down and cools, the Ecofan will automatically shut off. High efficiency blade design circulates air faster, reducing noise and increasing temperamental comfort faster than ever before.
Designed for use with new EPA stoves. Only one Ecofan included. No assembly required—ready for use out of the box.