For accurate delivery estimates, we provide the time-frame it takes for your order to be filled before the order ships. Please review each item’s stock status and ships-within time on the item page or in your shopping cart.
All orders are processed Monday through Friday. We strive to ship your items as fast as possible, so your order may ship sooner than estimated, and you may receive multiple deliveries. Tracking will be sent to the provided email address. You can track your order here.
- Your product is waiting to be shipped to you.
- The product will be fabricated to your exact and unique specifications.
- Once you place the order, fabrication will begin.
- The product is not a stock item, but able to be ordered from the manufacturer. These items generally take longer to fulfill than stock items.
- This product is currently not available, but it will arrive back in stock soon.
Most ground shipments will be fulfilled through FedEx or UPS and will not require a signature. This is what you can expect once the order ships: Standard:
- Standard: 3-5 business days
- 3-Day: Delivery in 3 days, once the item ships
- 2-Day: Delivery in 2 days, once the item ships
- Next-Day: Delivery the next day
Please Note: This does not include the time it takes to fill the order. Expedited shipments are delivered on weekdays only. Refunds are not eligible for expedited shipping delays due to acts of nature outside of our control.
Ground Shipping Address Changes
Addresses can be updated by contacting us here at no additional cost before the order has shipped. Once the order has shipped, we can request an address change for no additional charge, but the shipping carrier cannot guarantee the change.
Items that are too large or delicate to ship by standard ground carrier are required to ship freight. Freight carriers are specially trained to handle oversized and fragile items safely, for better delivery service. Here’s what to expect from the freight shipping process:
- Once your order ships, you will receive a tracking number that has an estimated delivery date to your local freight terminal.
- The carrier will call you at your provided phone number to schedule a delivery appointment within the next 1-2 business days. Only weekday appointments are available. If you are unable to receive the shipment within 1-2 business days of its arrival at the freight terminal, contact us here.
- All standard freight shipments are delivered curbside. The driver will bring the item to the curb and is not authorized to move it further. Anything past curbside delivery must be arranged before placing the order.
- Upon delivery, you will need to inspect and sign for the shipment. Prior to signing, any visible damage to the shipment and products, along with any missing items, must be noted on the delivery receipt. Woodland direct needs to be notified of product damage and missing parts within one business day of receiving your shipment.
Curbside Freight Address Changes
Addresses can be updated by contacting us here at no additional cost before the order has shipped. Once the order has shipped, the freight carrier will charge an additional fee to update the delivery address.
We pay most shipping costs for delivery to our customers. Here is a breakdown of what you can expect:
- Orders over $99 ship FREE!
- Orders under $99 ship with a flat rate of $9.99
- For international shipments, including deliveries to Alaska, Hawaii, or any U.S. territories outside of the Contiguous U.S., you will receive a shipping quote through email within 1-2 business days of placing your order. This includes any shipment that requires a ferry or boat for delivery. The order will not be processed until you have approved and paid for the shipping cost.
- The customer is responsible for shipping both ways on orders returned that are marked undeliverable by the shipping carrier.
- Any delivery past standard curbside delivery is subject to availability and costs paid by the customer.