Ascend to the next DIY level with the 190,000 BTU Electronic Linear Crossfire Burner System - 44". This linear burner creates large and alluringly radiant flames through the use of a proprietary air-to-gas mixture ratio. The mixture ratio is so precise that it actually causes the burner to use half the fuel of a typical fire ring. Whatever type of fire feature you're building, this all-brass unit providing 190,000 BTUs will rise to the challenge.
Warming Trends has engineered something incredibly special with the 190,000 BTU Electronic Linear Crossfire Burner System - 44". They've carefully crafted it to ensure excellent value and quality, and they've backed it up with certification from the International Code Council. The company is also committed to U.S. manufacturing, having built this burner domestically. Warming Trends also includes a full lifetime warranty with it. Finally, choose between a standard electronic ignition or a premium AWEIS version for added convenience. Order today to add this incredible quality to your project!
- 38 inch L x 1 inch W burner with 44 inch L x 8 inch W pan
- 100% brass construction ensures corrosion resistance
- Burner produces up to 190,000 BTUs with electronic ignition
Read the Details
- Type: Fire Pit Burner System
- Fuel Type: Natural Gas,Propane
- Shape: Linear
- Ignition: Electronic
- Burner Width/Diameter: 1"
- Heat Output: 190,000 BTUs
- Material: Brass
- Overall Width: 44"
- Overall Depth: 8"
- Overall Height: 13.75"
- Burner Length: 38"
- Pipe Thread Size: 3/4"
- Assembly Required: Fully Assembled
- Item Weight: 79 lbs.