Create a fire fixture for your family to enjoy for generations with the 63" Pre-cast Masonry Firebox Kit - Wood Burning. Pre-cast from modular concrete at half the cost, this firebox is not only lighter than the leading competition, but up to 70 percent tougher as well, boasting a refractory strength of 3500 PSI. All pieces and components are proudly manufactured and distributed in the United States of America, complying with UL 127 and UL 103 chimney standards. This firebox is ICC-ES listed.
With proper care, the entire firebox can be completed in less than two hours, rather than a traditional installation that can last up to three weeks. For those who prefer to keep their fireplace wood burning only, the knock-out is easily mortared off with the included concrete plug—for those who are after the convenience of a propane or natural gas fuel line, no on-sight drilling will be required.
. Upgrading your hearth from a basic metal firebox to an artistic stonework creation, this unit comes ready for assembly indoors or out—and because it weighs less than normal masonry fireplaces, it can be installed on any floor of the house without the need for extraneous reinforcement. The base is pre-drilled to make rebar installation easy, and the included 50 lb. bucket of dry mortar provides everything you need to complete the project The unit arrives designed for wood burning, with a fuel line knock-out that can be placed on either side of the firebox. For all specific measurements, please refer to the attached PDF charts.
- Wood burning
- Approved for multi-story combustible wood floor installation
- Proudly made in the United States
- Complies with UL 127 & UL 103 chimney component standards
- Compatible with both indoor or outdoor construction
Read the Details
- Fuel Type: Wood
- Type: Insert/Firebox | Modular
- Construction: Masonry Modular
- Certification: UL 193 | UL Listed | UL 127
- Material: Modular Concrete
- Overall Height: 62 1/2"
- Overall Width: 67"
- Overall Depth: 30"
- Location: Indoor | Outdoor
- Firebox Width: 63"
- Firebox Depth: 23"
- Chimney Height: 37 1/2"
- Chimney Venting Diameter: 16"
- Number of Chimney Stacks: 2
- Assembly Required: Required
- Item Weight: 2134 lbs.