Designed for condos, apartments, or areas where space is limited, this post-mounted grill combines style, convenience, and culinary excellence to your outdoor kitchen. The AOG T-Series Patio Post Mount Gas Grill – 24” is made in the United States from the finest commercial-grade 300 series stainless steel. It features a large cooking surface with stainless steel rod cooking grids and an additional warming rack. This unit offers an optional infrared back burner with a rotisserie kit for slowly cooking meats and searing in flavor. This post mounted grill can be bolted to a wooden deck or a concrete slab. It comes as a natural gas model with a propane conversion kit included to suit your fuel preferences.
The rounded hood and contoured face feature a satin finish that offers an attractive look to any outdoor kitchen and comes with an analog thermometer with a polished bezel mounted on the front. A rapid-fire piezo ignition system eliminates the need for batteries or electricity, creating a self-sufficient grilling system. This in-ground grill must be cemented into place. The grill features vaporizer panels for even heat distribution and an easy to use drip collection system. Solid brass valves are used for precise temperature control and extended life.
- Made in the United States
- 32,000 main burner BTUs
- Cooking surface: 432 square inches
- Rapid-fire piezo ignition system
- Vaporizing panels provide even heat distribution
Read the Details
- Type: Post Mount
- Fuel Type: Propane | Natural Gas
- Overall Width: 51"
- Main Burner Configuration: Conventional
- Number of Main Burners: 2 Burners
- Certification: CSA Certified | ANSI
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Ignition: Electronic
- Overall Depth: 24 3/4"
- Overall Height: 48 1/2"
- Cooking Grid Width: 24"
- Cooking Grid Depth: 18"
- Cooking Grid Material: Stainless Steel
- Burner Material: Stainless Steel
- Main Grilling Area: 432 sq. in.
- Rotisserie Burner: Included
- Rotisserie Cooking Power: 10,000 BTUs
- Assembly Required: Not Required
- Item Weight: 172 lbs.