Create a timeless, yet modern focal point in your outdoor space with the Asia Gas Fire Pit! Featuring a refined Eastern-inspired design, smooth, elegant lines, and a low-to-the-ground profile, the Asia offers you a dramatic, full view of the fire from any angle or height. The stainless steel burner system produces up to 400,000 BTUs depending on the size you choose and is compatible with both Natural Gas and Liquid Propane fuels.
The Asia Gas Fire Pit is handcrafted from durable, 1/4-inch thick mild carbon steel in the heart of Tennessee by talented metal artist Rick Wittrig. Each fire pit features a high-temperature interior coating and maintenance-free iron oxide finish that will weather and darken over time for a true one-of-a-kind look. A numbered brass plate on the base of the fire pit showcases a unique number, signifying it has been handmade exclusively for you.
Choose between a manual match-lit ignition system or an All-Weather Electronic Ignition System (AWEIS) for the most reliable and convenient way to ignite your fire. The AWEIS includes flame sensing technology and stands up to harsh weather conditions, including heavy rain and winds over 40 MPH. It’s the most durable, and the safest electronic ignition system on the market.
- Handcrafted in the USA
- Solid 1/4-inch thick mild carbon steel construction
- Maintenance-free iron oxide finish
- Stainless steel Penta burner system
- Match-lit or electronic ignition system (AWEIS)
- Compatible with Natural Gas and Liquid Propane
- Available in 36-inch (125,000 BTUs), 48-inch (200,000 BTUs), 60-inch (300,000 BTUs), and 72-inch (400,000 BTUs) sizes
- Rain drain in the bottom
Read the Details
- Fuel Type: Natural Gas | Propane
- Type: Fire Pit
- Base Width/Diameter: 19" | 23" | 30"
- Overall Width/Diameter: 36" | 48" | 60" | 72"
- Ignition: Automatic | Match Lit
- Shape: Round
- Overall Height: 12" | 14" | 16" | 18"
- Material: 1/4" Steel
- Base Height: 6" | 7" | 8"
- Maximum Heat Output: 125,000 BTUs | 200,000 BTUs | 300,000 BTUs | 400,000 BTUs
- Burning Display: Fire Glass | Lava Rock
- Suggested Fire Glass: 50 lbs. | 75 lbs. | 100 lbs. | 150 lbs.
- Assembly Required: Some Assembly Required
- Item Weight: 100 lbs. | 150 lbs. | 265 lbs. | 375 lbs.
Outstanding Fire Pit
From start to finish, our experience with Woodland Direct was top notch. From their knowledge with their product to the plethora of technical questions which were answered by our amazing salesman Randy M., what a guy he was! Now talking about the fire pit, what a piece of art!!! Our pit exceeded our expectations and provided the most incredible flame and the most heat output I have ever seen on a residential natural gas fire pit. We highly recommend dealing with Woodland Direct and you will be satisfied 100% with the quality of products that fire pit art produces.
New Fire Pit
After having the gas connected, the new Asia Fire Pit worked great. We've enjoyed sitting around the Fire Pit and watching the dancing flames.
Looks great and works perfectly
We love how big the 48" pit is and how it functions exactly like we expect. I have used it many nights when getting out of the hot tub in those chilly nights. Easy to turn on and then back off when done.
Tommy G. |
Very well built
Instructions vague once there was a deign for the plumbing it was easy to figure out
wayne h. |
Colorado Springs, CO