The Basa Fia Steel Gas Fire Pit is designed to work with either a plumed gas line or utilizing a hidden compartment within the unit itself to conceal a propane tank. Utilizing a media pan placed 4" from the top of the bowl, the fire ring is positioned above the pan, allowing the flames to diffuse through the lava rock or fire glass and burst forth in vivid shades of red, yellow, and orange. Just like fire itself, this work of art is free to be molded however it best fits your lifestyle.
Crafted using 11 gauge cor-ten steel, the Basa Fia Steel Gas Fire Pit is built for top-of-the-line durability and a classic, antique look. Also known as Weathering Steel, the cor-ten alloy is designed to form a rust-like appearance when exposed to the elements. This process takes place over the first few months of exposure, during which time the metal adopts a distinct patina unique to your fire pit.
Note: The runoff from the weathering process may stain lighter surfaces so it is recommended that the fire pit be kept off of surfaces it may damage until the weathering process is complete.
- Available in natural gas or propane
- Unique design allows for diverse functionality
- Unit arrives unstained, then naturally patinas
- Natural Gas height: 21" Hidden Propane Height: 26.75"
Read the Details
- Fuel Type: Propane | Natural Gas
- Type: Chat Height | Artisan | Hidden Tank
- Ignition: Match Lit
- Fire Pit Type: Hidden Tank
- Shape: Rectangle
- Overall Width: 48"
- Overall Depth: 20"
- Overall Height: 20" | 27"
- Material: 11 GA Cor-Ten Steel | Cor-Ten Steel
- Burning Area Width/Diameter: 14"
- Burning Area Length: 42"
- Burning Area Depth: 4"
- Minimum Heat Output: 55,000 BTUs
- Maximum Heat Output: 75,000 BTUs
- Finish: Natural Patina
- Color: Rust
- Burning Display: Fire Glass | Lava Rock
- Suggested Fire Glass: 70 lbs.
- Assembly Required: No
- Item Weight: 209 lbs. | 211 lbs.
the medium actually were smaller than I expected but work well combined with the larger size lava rocks. i mixed them in my gas log fireplace and they radiate even more heat and enhance the flames making a very realistic looking ....almost could pass for wood...fireplace.
The basic lava rock that comes with the gas logs is very lame. The 3rd party lava rock was excellent. I would advise recommending the lava rock from American Glass in addition to what the log company sends. The 5lbs is not enough.
DID A GREAT JOB ON HELPING ME PICK OUT THE RIGHT ONE ANY HOW MUCH I NEEDED
Product cameos as advertised....fast shipping.
They arrived much faster then expected.