Featuring an elegant bowl-shaped design and Conch, Nautilus, and Scallop seashell cut-outs, the Beachcomber Gas Fire Pit is the perfect way to celebrate your love of the seaside! The stainless steel burner system produces 200,000 BTUs and gorgeous flames that illuminate each shell cutout for a mesmerizing display.
The Beachcomber Gas Fire Pit is handcrafted from durable, 1/4-inch thick mild carbon steel in the heart of Tennessee by talented metal artist Rick Wittrig. Each fire pit features a high-temperature interior coating and maintenance-free iron oxide finish that will weather and darken over time for a true one-of-a-kind look. A numbered brass plate on the base of the fire pit showcases a unique number, signifying it has been handmade exclusively for you.
Choose between a manual match-lit ignition system or an All-Weather Electronic Ignition System (AWEIS) for the most reliable and convenient way to ignite your fire. The AWEIS includes flame sensing technology and stands up to harsh weather conditions, including heavy rain and winds over 40 MPH. It’s the most durable, and the safest electronic ignition system on the market.
- Handcrafted in the USA
- Conch, Nautilus, and Scallop seashell cut-outs
- Solid 1/4-inch thick mild carbon steel construction
- Maintenance-free iron oxide finish
- Stainless steel Penta burner produces 200,000 BTUs
- Match-lit or electronic ignition system (AWEIS)
- Compatible with Natural Gas and Liquid Propane
Read the Details
- Fuel Type: Natural Gas | Propane
- Type: Artisan
- Ignition: Electronic Ignition | Match Lit
- Shape: Round
- Overall Width: 36"
- Overall Height: 24"
- Material: 1/4" Steel
- Burning Area Depth: 18"
- Base Width: 19"
- Base Height: 6"
- Maximum Heat Output: 200,000 BTUs
- Finish: High-Temp Paint | Natural Patina
- Color: Rust Patina
- Burning Display: Fire Glass | Lava Rock
- Suggested Fire Glass: 80 lbs. | 60 lbs.
- Assembly Required: Some Assembly Required
- Item Weight: 185 lbs.