With more than 60,000 BTU's of cooking power, the Bull Lonestar Select Cart-Mount Gas Grill is the perfect addition to your backyard, patio or deck.
Designed for the ultimate outdoor experience, this Bull Lonestar Select Cart-Mount Gas Grill is in a class of its own. Its key components are constructed with top-grade, 16-gauge 304 stainless steel, making it both durable and sleek. The cart wheels allow for easy storage when not in use or when bad weather strikes. It also offers storage for cooking tools and seasonings underneath. Complete with warming rack, lighting system, and a heat safe dual lined hood, you will quickly become a grilling pro.
Each burner valve has its own piezo igniters - a simple system that is designed to last. The piezo igniters are a very simple, independent ignition system that is designed with the least amount of wiring to directly ignite each burner. Each igniter is behind a stainless steel insulated housing unit so food drippings do not interfere with gas from the burner to protect it from not being able to spark.
Bull Outdoor Products also designs their grill hoods to be a single piece with dual lining. This unique design gives a seamless and polished look and helps retain heat within the grilling area. The dual lining also helps lower the external temperature of the hood; it will still be hot, but not blister hot to the touch.
Note: Some components may experience corrosion when used in or near a saltwater environment.
- Welded stainless steel burners
- Dual lined hood
- Twin lighting system
- Piezo igniters on every valve with zinc knobs
- Includes 304 stainless steel construction
Read the Details
- Type: Cart Mount
- Fuel Type: Natural Gas | Propane
- Overall Width: 33 3/4" | 56 1/2"
- Main Burner Configuration: Conventional
- Number of Main Burners: 4 Burners
- Certification: CSA Certified
- Material: 304 Stainless Steel
- Ignition: Electronic
- Overall Depth: 25"
- Overall Height: 48 5/8"
- Cooking Grid Material: Stainless Steel
- Burner Material: Cast Stainless Steel
- Cooking Power: 60,000 BTUs
- Burger Count: 17 Burgers
- Assembly Required: Required