The DCS Series Built-In Grill is designed for premium outdoor kitchens and will take your outdoor cooking experience to the next level. Brilliant 12 volt lighting safely illuminates what you're cooking while emitting a welcome glow around the whole grill. Bezel lighting on dials glow white when the lights or grill are on, and orange when the gas and grill are working. An infrared rotisserie burner provides up to 18,000 BTUs of controlled searing heat. The heavy-duty motor easily turns a 50 lb load which is ideal when cooking for a big crowd. The rotisserie rod is conveniently stored under the drip pan handle.
With the DCS Series Built-In Grill you’ll be able to enjoy a smoky barbecue flavor with the ease of instant gas flame ignition. Grill directly on the cooking grate or add wood chips for more smoke. A W-shaped tray with adjustable vents helps the charcoal last longer. With extra space under the hood you can fit a broiling pan for slow cooking, roasting, sauces, or to keep food warm after searing. The easy lifting hood can be smoothly opened using one hand to a full 90° for better access and visibility when cooking.
- Available in a 36" or 48" model
- Equipped with a rotisserie
- Constructed of Stainless Steel
Read the Details
- Type: Built-In
- Fuel Type: Propane | Natural Gas
- Overall Width: 35 15/16"
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Ignition: Hot Surface Ignition
- Overall Depth: 26 7/8"
- Overall Height: 27 1/4"
- Cut-Out Width: 34 1/2" | 45 3/4"
- Cut-Out Depth: 22 3/4"
- Cut-Out Height: 10 1/8"
- Main Grilling Area: 638 sq. in. | 855 sq. in.
- Secondary Grilling Area: 397 sq. in. | 548 sq. in.
- Total Grilling Area: 1035 sq. in. | 1403 sq. in.
- Cooking Power: 25,000 BTUs
- Rotisserie Burner: Included
- Rotisserie Cooking Power: 14,000 BTUs | 18,000 BTUs
- Burger Count: 29 Burgers | 39 Burgers
Could not be happier
First things first. WoodlandDirect Was great through the whole process and I highly recommend them. We replaced our 18-year old DCS 48" grill with this one. The Series 9 fit perfectly in the existing cut-outs in our outdoor kitchen. The features are incredible.
Dave C. | Loomis, CA