Inspired by the sweeping California coast, the Del Mar Fire Pit boasts a size and heat output large enough to keep a crowd cozy on the chilliest of evenings. Its sleek, functional design features a 15-inch height for comfortable seating and a wide ledge to set drinks and snacks on, while its linear, stainless steel burner offers tall, dense flames.
Available in 48-, 60-, 72-, 84-, and 96-inch sizes, the Del Mar Fire Pit is hand-crafted in the USA from glass-fiber reinforced concrete for long-lasting durability. Tailor the look to suit your taste by choosing from 18 distinct color options in matte, metallic, and textured finishes, eight shades of sparkling fire glass, and optional decorative ornaments, available in six unique shapes.
The Del Mar arrives with a standard Match Lit ignition system, or you can upgrade to a Match Lit with Flame Sense ignition, Flame Sense with Push Button ignition, or an Electronic Ignition system, which features a flame-sensing function that keeps the fire lit in windy weather conditions.
- Hand-crafted in the USA from glass-fiber reinforced concrete
- Available in 48-, 60-, 72-, 84-, and 96-inch sizes
- Equipped with a linear, stainless steel burner
- 18 color options in matte, metallic, and textured finishes
- Optional add-ons: Fire glass in 8 colors and decorative ornaments in 6 shapes
- Compatible with Natural Gas and Liquid Propane
- Lava rock media included
- CSA certified
Read the Details
- Type: Fire Pit
- Base Length: 38" | 50" | 62" | 74" | 86"
- Overall Length: 48" | 60" | 72" | 84" | 96"
- Ignition: Match Lit | Electronic
- Shape: Linear
- Overall Width: 28"
- Overall Height: 15"
- Base Width: 18"
- Maximum Heat Output: 45,000 BTUs | 65,000 BTUs | 110,000 BTUs | 135,000 BTUs
- Burning Display: Lava Rock
- Suggested Fire Glass: 50 lbs. | 75 lbs. | 100 lbs.
Good and bad
Took forever to arrive, and a huge pain to get lit, but beautiful and generates great heat
Derek M. |
Fire 🔥 Pit
Very nice Pit, overall happy with it. Just wish it was square. Overall happy. The surface looks a little fake as it shiny.
Tony A. |
Great quality and wonderful flame strength.
Overall I absolutely love this product. I had feared that the stone / cement like finish would not be accurate or unique enough and when I first saw it wrapped up at delivery I thought it was too small. It’s a perfect fit and low enough to put up your feet while tall enough to make an impact while sitting in my outdoor furniture. I rest food on it or wine while entertaining. Above all The flame strength is just right. Tall enough to be warm and visually impressive. I love the black glass I bought in this version. My buddy bought the blue glass in an all white version which is stunning and that much more modern but I’d rather have my choice. Expensive but built to last and really nice. I’m pretty sure any color finishes are going to be well done.
Townley P. |