The Detroit Radiant DSRS Series Low Intensity Radiant Tube Heater was designed specifically with the outdoor market in mind. Ideal for commercial venues, like driving ranges and restaurant patios, the DSRS Series features a high-quality, airtight design with corrosion-resistant radiant tubes and an aluminum housing that stands up to harsh elements. It’s also equipped with a decorative modular grille that blends seamlessly with any outdoor décor.
The DSRS produces up to 50,000 BTUs of heat and evenly warms up to 160 square feet of space. Its infrared heating technology uses less energy and produces fewer emissions than umbrella-style gas patio heaters, offering a safe, environmentally friendly solution for large outdoor areas. With infrared heating, you can successfully warm specific zones instead of the air, allowing you to keep your guests comfortable without using more fuel than you need.
Available in Natural Gas and Propane configurations, the Detroit Radiant DSRS Series Low Intensity Radiant Tube Heater is equipped with a reliable flame sense ignition system that’s always at work to ensure safety for you and your guests. Its flame sensing technology continuously tests the internal parameters of your patio heater and automatically shuts off your fuel supply if it isn’t operating properly. The DSRS Series also features a patented two-stage operation with preset high and low fire settings, a self-diagnostic function, and pre- and post-purge controls for easy cleaning and maintenance.
- 13 linear feet of radiant tubes
- Aluminum housing & decorative modular grille
- Warms up to 160 square feet
- Reliable flame sense ignition with safety shutoff
- Patented two-stage operation
- Stainless steel flexible gas connector included
- Self-diagnostic LED, microprocessor-based circuitry
- CSA Certified
- Warranty: 3 years for components; 5 years for radiant tubes; 10 years for burner
Read the Details
- Fuel Type: Propane | Natural Gas
- Heat Output: 50,000 BTUs
- Height: 9 1/2"
- Width: 18 1/4"
- Length: 9'
- Certifications: CSA Certified
- Color: Aluminum
- Coverage Area: 160 sq. ft.
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Item Weight: 115 lbs.