Create a timeless, yet modern focal point in your outdoor space with the Emperor Gas Fire Pit! Inspired by ancient imperial design, the Emperor features handcrafted rivet heads, solid steel banding, ringed handles, and a low-profile design for a full view of the fire from any height or angle. The stainless steel burner system produces 200,000 BTUs and is compatible with both Natural Gas and Liquid Propane fuels.
The Emperor Gas Fire Pit is handcrafted from durable, 1/4-inch thick mild carbon steel in the heart of Tennessee by talented metal artist Rick Wittrig. Each fire pit features a high-temperature interior coating and maintenance-free iron oxide finish that will weather and darken over time for a true one-of-a-kind look. A numbered brass plate on the base of the fire pit showcases a unique number, signifying it has been handmade exclusively for you.
Choose between a manual match-lit ignition system or an All-Weather Electronic Ignition System (AWEIS) for the most reliable and convenient way to ignite your fire. The AWEIS includes flame sensing technology and stands up to harsh weather conditions, including heavy rain and winds over 40 MPH. It’s the most durable, and the safest electronic ignition system on the market.
- Handcrafted in the USA
- Solid 1/4-inch thick mild carbon steel construction
- Maintenance-free iron oxide finish
- Stainless steel Penta burner produces 200,000 BTUs
- Match-lit or electronic ignition system (AWEIS)
- Compatible with Natural Gas and Liquid Propane
Read the Details
- Fuel Type: Natural Gas | Propane
- Type: Fire Pit Burner System
- Ignition: Electronic
- Certification: ANSI 21.97 | CSA 2.41 | ICC Evaluated
- Shape: Unique
- Burner Width/Diameter: 7"
- Pipe Thread Size: 1/2"
- Overall Width: 37 1/2"
- Heat Output: 200,000 BTUs
- Overall Depth: 18"
- Overall Height: 4.5"
- Material: Brass
- Burner Length: 8"
- Assembly Required: Fully Assembled
- Item Weight: 120 lbs.