Bring unparalleled style and functionality to your home with the Empire Premium Tahoe Direct Vent Gas Fireplace - 36". This unit offers a Millivolt, Intermittent Pilot, or Hydraulic Thermostat ignition. The Millivolt and Intermittent Pilot ignitions offer various remote control options, while the Hydraulic Thermostat comes with a remote control and a blower. Remote control and blower options are available for Millivolt and Intermittent Pilot ignitions as well. The included authentic looking log set will gracefully showcase your fires.
The Empire Premium Tahoe Direct Vent Gas Fireplace - 36" can reach up to 27,000 BTUs which will create a warm and welcoming atmosphere in your home. You can upgrade the interior of your fireplace by choosing an Aged Brick, Stacked Limestone, Herringbone Brick, or Black Porcelain liner. In order to complete your unit, you will need to select a fireplace barrier screen or decorative front with a barrier screen. You are going to love showing of this exquisite fireplace to your family and friends.
- Includes a log set
- Viewing Area: 32.5" W x 22" H
- Millivolt, Intermittent Pilot, and Hydraulic Thermostat ignitions available
- Can produce up to 27,000 BTUs
- Made in the USA
Venting for these units require specific guidelines that must be met. Please consult one of our certified specialists to configure your venting options.
Read the Details
- Type: Direct Vent
- Style: Single Face Fireplace
- Fuel Type: Natural Gas | Propane
- Venting Type: Direct Vent
- Certification: CSA Certified | UL Listed | ANSI Z21.88
- Ignition: Intermittent Pilot Ignition | Millivolt | Hydraulic Thermostat
- Color Family: Black
- Overall Width: 39 1/16"
- Overall Depth: 19 5/16"
- Overall Height: 31 11/16"
- Maximum Heat Output: 27,000 BTUs
- Firebox Width: 36"
- Firebox Depth: 19 3/4"
- Firebox Height: 33 1/2"
- Viewing Width: 38 1/4"
- Viewing Height: 22"
- Burning Display: Log Set
- Color: Black
- Assembly Required: Required
- Item Weight: 128 lbs. | 131 lbs. | 134 lbs.
I love the look
Can't wait to get my new doors since the first were damaged. The metal rivet had fallen out and the screen was damaged in a few spots. They look absolutely beautiful and can't wait to get my new ones!!! They will give the fire place a beautifully finished look.